29 June 2009

HELP! I CANT POST COMMENTS ON MY FACEBOOK! IM BLOCKED!

I didn't know what i've done 'til i got blocked. Does it because of me, or someone hacked into my account, or.. somewhat they called "Koobworm"(somekind of spam) makes FB thinks that i have anything to do with all the spamming things. Well i didn't spamming around ok. Dei dege.. Looks like FB is not as tough as they were. Some people made complaint about the same thing that had happened to me. It's been 3 days since i've been blocked from commenting posts at FB & it's not telling me that im gonna be able to use the feature again sometime soon. ARGH, this s***ks.. Well there goes my FB, im unable to do anything except to WAIT, WAIT & more WAITING! T.T

2 comments:

Japrin said...

sian ko kan.. :) kalaulah sia pandai internet banyak2 ni.. hehe

AyE LeN said...

hi Pirut.

tq sbab jalan2 sni blog sa.hehe..
bru jga start ba ni. ba jmpa lg kio =)